Saturday, April 21, 2012

Splash Up Your Room!

Hey guys!

I LUV summer!!!!!!! I can not WAIT until the pool opens so I can a) get a tan, b) get some exercise and c) spend time in the water!!!!! Bella and I both LOOOOOOOOOVVE water. :)

Anyway, the easiest way to get into a "summery mode" is to change up your room a bit. There are several things that you should consider doing before summer starts:


  1. CLEAN YOUR ROOM if it's messy! Bella's room is, and always will be, neatfreak-clean, but Aly's needs some work....constant work...... (Hey, I'm working on it. :)
  2. OPEN THE WINDOWS AND CURTAINS and let the sun shine in! 
  3. PLACE SOME SUMMERY FLOWERS in a vase by the window or anywhere else in your room.
Here are some things that can instantly make your room feel like a vacation summer home:


Good luck and HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!!

*- A     L     Y -*

No comments:

Post a Comment