Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Long Pause, No Answer......

Just saying, no one really seems interested in this blog......so here's what we're going to do.

If we can get at least 3 different people to comment on this post, we will continue the blog, and continue supporting everyone that we support, including the writer of NEWCCA.WEBS.COM (Nora), Lauren Towers, and Inspiration, and everyone else.

If no one comments, then we will assume no one ever liked the blog and just cut it off, including the support, because it's a waste of energy to help people if they aren't going to use it.

Thank you, those who do read this regularly. Comment below please.

-Aly B. and Bella E.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, @Aly and Bella. I had no idea you guys had a blog- I just read through it and it's so AWESOME.
    -Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey aly and bella, i've checked out your blog before but I forgot to comment! I've gotten so much fashion inspiration from you guys. I will check this every day! You guys rock!
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's Piper Please!From Canterwoodcrest.com. I have always loved your blog and your ideas! Please keep blogging, I love learning about the new "in style" things you guys write about! And I like reading your blog when I'm bored in between Lauren's blog posts.
    XOXO Piper Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and please keep blogging! i love you guys!
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, I noticed that @Nora, @Piper Please!, and I all commented yesterday but only Nora's shows up. I was also wondering that since we haven't heard from you guys since yesterday, if you really ARE going to cut this blog off. I really hope you don't. I just finished reading every single post and I clicked on the items and everything. I think you guys really are brilliant and if you keep the blog on, I will check it every day and comment on every post.
    Thanks.
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW check out my own blog called E's News. http://dapplegraygirlnews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete