Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Heyyy, everyone....

OMG!! I am SOOOO sorry for not posting in sooo long. I have been so busy taking these huge tests!! But I am currently on spring break. YAY FOR BREAK! I needed this soooooooo badly. And so did Bella, let me tell you.

Ok, so on with the topic at hand: Fashion. I am DEFINITELY going to be putting out a fabulous line of spring clothes sometime in the next week. That is a PROMISE. And you will totally love it-- that is, if you love spring. It will SCREAM spring, complete with pastels such as lavender, lime green, electric yellow, soft pink, and sky blue. All of the soft colors. And quite possibly a dash of dark color in there somewhere, just to balance everything out.

And I have been following Inspiration lately, and let me tell you, she is SMART, man! You should check her blog out by clicking here. I am following her blog and you should too! She's amazing!

*.*.*.*.A.*.*.*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment