Tuesday, June 11, 2013

OMG!!!!!

It's been SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO LONG since i posted last! You guys probably forgot about me, lol :) but I didn't forget about you!! :)

So I want to discuss this cute little blog I found when I was randomly surfing the internet the other day. It is: www.bluebirdglitter.blogspot.com. Tell me when you have checked it out. I love it!

Yeah.....I'm running out of ideas of new things to do soooo if you have any ideas, you know where the comment box is! (It's below :)

-XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Aly

4 comments:

  1. OMG ALY AND BELLA ARE BACK!! Hearts! OMG, it's been waaay to long! I missed you guys so, so much! So much has happened! So glad you are finally back!
    I checked out the blog, it's cute! I also love it! While you were gone, I DELETED my old blog but I have a new one:
    www.fashionexpressyourself.wordpress.com
    It would mean so much to me if you guys checked it out! And I could NEVER forget about you guys!
    -Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked it out. It's really cute.

      Delete
  2. You come back, and then you leave. Guys, I don't want to keep on saying come back and come back again, but I really miss you guys. No one from the CCA/Fashion blogging family really is blogging, and I feel alone in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm blogging.
      https://moriahandpaigesblog.blogspot.com/

      -Paige

      Delete