Monday, October 22, 2012

The Trick For A Treat

It's October. Things are finally settling in as they are supposed to. We're all in school, semi-on-track, and life is rolling. So....let's discuss how you can play October to your advantage! If you have darker colored hair and/or tan or dark skin, orange is your color. If you have lighter skin and blonde or red hair, purple will look best. If neither is your color, try greed, yellow, and gray. All great october colors. Next thing: We all know halloween is coming, which means MAJOR candy overload. Before you go trick-or-treating, be sure to eat lots of fruits and veggies and drink lots of water. I know I probably sound like somebody's mom, but trust me, you do NOT want to crash and have a burning stomach ache. Been there, done that. I actually was home sick today from school because I ate too much candy and dairy products yesterday, and no fruits or veggies. Biggest mistake ever. I was miserable all day!

Pray for me please...I'm in a lot of pain!!

~~~Aly

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aly! This is great. I'll be thinking about you and wearing purple :) love ya
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aly! Hope you feel better! :) BTW love purple and orange! Awesome advice!
      -Nora

      Delete
  2. Hi Aly, hope that you'll GWS (:

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete