Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy Got Me....

Hey everyone!!!!!

So, we survived Sandy, and now, except for a bit of rain spitting every now and then, everything is back to normal. We missed school Monday and today, and do not get me wrong. I LOOOOVE being off of school, but I am getting SO bored. I can't do anything too active because I'm having a bit of a medical problem, and of course I can't really go outside. So blehhhh. I have the vacation "blues" or something, I guess.

I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to be able to finish the line by the start of November. I can't bring myself to work on it. So I will try to get it done sometime soon.

For now, let's talk RED!!!

How many have bought Taylor's new album? I LOOOVE it. My favorites are 22, State of Grace, Red, and especially I Knew You Were Trouble. But I'm gonna point out that these are supposedly "country" ......???

Oh well. It's good music. :)

Comment your fave TSwift song below!!

Ttyl b and a

1 comment:

  1. I know it's not the most recent, but she did one with the Civil Wars on the Hunger Games soundtrack and it's so great!

    ReplyDelete