Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Scoop On Fall

As anyone knows, I get excited about every single season, and I say this about them all, but I LOVE FALL. The weather is already starting to be amazing and I can't WAIT for halloween, because my birthday soon follows! Plus, it's just plain...awesome.

The fall colors for this year are: light pink, gold, burnt orange, and purple. I can't wait to twist these colors in with my uniform!!

Also, check out the Cirque Du Chic Young Hollywood photos are in! Click here to view. I have to admit, it isn't the best.....but it's totally worth looking at. Features Austin Butler, Willow Shields (Hunger Games alert!! :) and Zendaya.

Stay tuned, fellow fashionistas!

Aly***

2 comments:

  1. How would I survive without you guys to keep me in the know? :) Love you guys
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!(:

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete