Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pink & Chic Fashion's New Look

I decided it was time for a change, so I completely redid the blog. Do you like it? It took a LOT of hard work and time. The good thing about it is it is completely original, so no one else that uses this blogging company has a blog that looks anything like ours. 

Anyway, I'm going to do the back-to-school line by Saturday, so please stay tuned. Here's a spoiler: it's called School in Style, with nothing but cool and cute clothes so that no matter what your style is, you can find something you like in this collection.

One more thing before I close off for the day: www.fpco.webs.com is a new website done by someone with a fab fashion eye so be sure to check out their website if you have time. Also, check out www.bellathorneofficial.com for more great style advice!

Love you all,
Ally B and Bella E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I like the new twist! It's so- refreshing. Oh and by the way Lily says thanks for the shoutout and we BOTH can't wait for School In Style.
    Ciao!
    -Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new layout! So pretty, I know School in Style will be great!
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the blog looks great! I think it fits the the topic of fashion moe than the old one. Again, it looks amaze! <3 <3 <3
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I meant more, not moe!
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, sorry! My computer wouldn't post the first thing, or at lest didn't show it, then I came back the next day and wrote the second thing. After that showed up, it posted the first thing! Curse you, stupid computer!
    Ugh!
    -CRocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, it did it again! It keeps changing he letters of stuff like adding in extra T's an S's, and making things disappear! I need a new computer! it's driving me up a wall....
      -CRocks who is cursing her stupid Mac

      Delete
    2. btw it looked like you said "That"s" not "Thanks"
      -CRocks

      Delete