Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Line Is Almost Here!!!

In response to the comments:

@Piper Please: We actually had a lot of the ideas for places to go based off of City Secrets from the CCA series :) The list that we put also included the places we passed-- but we DID get to go in almost all of them!!
@Nora: The website is almost exactly the store, if you know what I mean :)


and @Everybody: I am going to try to get the new line done by Sunday, because I am going away on Monday, so stay tuned!!!!!

Here's a spoiler taste of the line: the name of it is "City Eye Candy." The theme is going to be cute and colorful, like the candy in Dylan's, but also superchic and teenish. I can't even wait to put it together!! Then, by a week after I put that line out, a school fashions line is coming, that will be nothing but cute and affordable clothes!!!

Love and Chocolate, Aly and Bella


2 comments:

  1. :) Yeah I know what you mean. Oooh- the line name says bold, fun, and city chic! Can't wait! I know I have tons of fun piecing clothes together into a line.
    -Nora (who is VERY excited for 'CITY EYE CANDY')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait. I drew some clothes last night and I thought about you guys! With your killer fashion sense, I know it'll be great. Are you doing shoes, too?
    -CRocks (who agrees with N- very excited!!!!)

    ReplyDelete