Saturday, February 11, 2012

Countdown to Valentine's Day

I know I say this about just about every holiday, but I LOVE Valentine's Day. It is an excuse for me to bake a lot, dress in pink without being asked "You like PINK?!" *disgusted face*, and it is also an excuse to bring candy to school. Of course, we have stupid old uniforms, so it's not like we can wear full-out Valentine's Day outfits, but I AM planning to wear a pink or red tank top UNDER my uniform, a sparkly red heart-shaped pin, and maybe a valentine's necklace or something.

Anyway, for those of you who have the happy privilege of wearing what you want to school, I will include a few shirts that I find perfect for the season. They are:

  1. Pink over-shirt
  2. A bit dark, but very "butterfly-like"
  3. Love this message!
That should be good for now. Let me know what you think in a blog comment, either here or on the latest post at www.laurentowers.blogspot.com!!!!!

<3 Aly <3

1 comment:

  1. Aly, your so positive about everything. It has definitely inspired me to be more positive about things.

    Moriah 💕

    ReplyDelete